Mattress pads with a difference
What is the job of a mattress pad? To protect the mattress and keep it clean. Most mattress pads do a great job of keeping the mattress clean but do they:
- Prevent moisture build-up in the mattress?
- Prolong the life of the foam and comfort layers in the mattress?
- Help reduce dust mites?
- Improve the sleeper’s quality of sleep?
The answer is “NO”!
With many of today’s popular mattresses having multi layers of synthetic foams, cotton/polyester comfort layers and tightly woven mattress ticking, moisture build-up is a huge problem. And this dampness held within the mattress speeds the breakdown of these components. It also detrimentally affects sleep quality, causing tossing, turning and poor sleeping patterns. This built-up dampness also provides a friendly environment for dust mites. Traditional quilted cotton-filled mattress pads increase this problem as cotton can readily absorb moisture but does not release it.
A SnugSleep Superwash Wool Mattress Pad will:
- Eliminate destructive moisture build-up in the mattress
- Prolong the life and comfort of the mattress
- Ensure a dry, relaxing sleeping environment
- Provide joint cushioning and a reduction in compression
- Provide an environment inhospitable to dust mites
Wool has it all:
- Super insulation
- Moisture absorption
- Naturally flame resistant
- Naturally non-allergenic
- Therapeutic benefits